Saturday, September 10, 2011

If u had a chance to stay at the moon one night only with the love of ur life?

How will u spend ur time there?


I will probably hold hands with her and do what she tells me she wants to do there.|||this is the dream of my life .


i love the Moon so much that i call myself MOONRISE .


i will take a lunch basket for TWO , take Mr Right with me .


i would hold his hands and keep looking at him .


if it's dark , all the better !


if we decide to stay another night , i would send him back to earth to fetch another lunch basket .


but this would be dangerous , bec he might not find me .


so, we will consume half the food during one night , and save the rest for the second night .


this would be our second HONEYMOON !


allah ! i love the idea !|||It can be very romantic except a little problem, there is no oxygen or gravity. That makes passion and romance quite different.





I think we will spend sometime laughing and wishing to go back to earth. Most probably I will think about sometime in the desert with a clear sky where we can see stars and moon from far away.|||no i would never go to the moon it's so so scary to think of it...but if i can actually do it, then i would sleep in his arms and watch the stars and see if i could find earth lol romantic!|||probably but i am a bit of wimp though, if they told me it was completely safe to do this then yeaaa!


we would probably sit and eat the moon i heard it tastes of cheese ;-)|||LOOOL @ Look there :D


"shaklak fahem ya nossa" nyahahahahaha





As for me,i'll try to make it as romantic as i can .. i think it'll be too private to say it here :p|||I wi..wait, I'm single...





Edit: [sarcastic] why would you have sex on the Moon? everybody on Earth will be able to see you...|||I would probably have a nasty jet lag..... so would she


and how long is a night on the moon anyway?|||At the moon I wouldn't hold her hands..most probably I ll try to hold something else,


*****************


Hell yeah|||I'd take a picnic lunch ...|||That's so cute xD|||Never! it's so dark and scary up there|||I dunno, both of us floating in mid air will really make it difficult to get anything done! lool

No comments:

Post a Comment