Saturday, September 10, 2011

How many times can a man make love in one night without taking any pills?

it depends on your whole lifestyle in general. If you have lot's of rest, not too much stress and eating well and healthy that reflects in a good and prolonged sexual activity. If on the other hand you are boozing and having a restless life you cannot expect more than two times per... say night at maximum.|||it all depends on the man...sometimes there is no satisfying him, and he will make love 4-5 times!|||Ive had it happen 4x-but it was the 1st time I was ever with him.|||It all depends on the woman. If you can count it means its to lame/to few.|||its not how many times your tractor will start, but how long it stays in the field.|||depends how long you go each time and the breaks in between|||usually 2-3 but on a good night as many as 5|||It depends on the guy. Some guys have so much control they can last all night and others have the ability to get right back up after a few minutes of rest. It's all about the mood and foreplay for an all-nighter, but sometimes you just want a quickie!!|||I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER MAN,BUT FOR ME I CAN DO ITS MANY TIMES %26amp; ALL NIGHTS LONG.|||I've experienced 6, but we were very young and I was a cute little thing back then. He really liked the way I looked!


Later in life, 2 times was good, but 4 wasn't out of the question for any of my partners.





I like the tractor analogy! How true! Once is enough if you do it right, and a good plowing it is better than a dozen swipes with a lawn rake!|||32.

No comments:

Post a Comment