Saturday, September 10, 2011

How come girls are "grossed out" at the thought of a one night stand, but guys love it?

one of the seven wonders of the world.|||Not all girls are grossed out. It doesn't bother me, but I get called a slag enough so whatever. I think it's because there are so many judge mental girls out there that can't even get some so they verbally abuse any girl that even breathes in a guys presence. Girl's also prefer the emotional side of a relationship more whereas guy's are usually there more for the sex..|||When I was in my 20s, I could only have one night stands in faraway places (on vacation) the day before I was scheduled to hop a train or a plane back home, and always messed up a couple of digits in my phone number. Otherwise guys would track me down and come begging for more.





I met my husband in Greece, we both used each other for amazing wild sex and I made the mistake of giving him my real phone number, because I lived in Paris, France and he did not (he was French, but from the countryside). I took a plane back home, he took a boat, so he took him a few days to get to Paris, and he called me as soon as he was there, telling me he was all filthy because of the boat trip with no showers but he wanted to see me. I told him to clean up and meet me…then I married him, had kids and just got divorced.





Girls…NEVER, EVER, give your right address or your accurate digits phone number, just because you think the guy will not come live in your town.|||Hundreds of years of conditioning for guys to be the "conquester" and for girls to be pure.|||I think girls don't mind going on only one date with you. Just don't expect to be making out big time on your first date. You've got to give the girl some more time, unless she's sl--ty.|||cause you can get herpes|||Because guys don't have to worry about getting pregnant how girls do.|||Because you don't bring home anything but happiness, they bring home sticky hair, and they have to wash it out themself :D|||Girls do it as much as guys do.|||Girls want commitment and "I love you". Guys want sex.|||some girls love it too, it just depends on the girl and where she is between relationships.|||Because girls want "love", and guys want "sex". Big difference.|||i don't think they are grossed out but most are probably looking for commitment, not just a one night thing.|||Because guys are skankier I guess...


Sorry guys XP|||Thats a bit of a generalisation isn't it?





Don't be so sure about all women.|||I don't agree with that :p|||i think you have the answer in your question

No comments:

Post a Comment