Saturday, September 10, 2011

How many times do you make love, I mean intercourse during one night?

Once done really well is more then enough and exhausting too:Colors|||Well you have had some rather honest and some far fetched answers and some that just don't make sense! I'm newly married and we have intercourse at least once a night we might then skip a night or two, but we both quiet exhausted afterwards. It was the same before we were married as well. It might change later as we get older and back to full time jobs. Most couples average 2 to 3 times a week though, according to stats!!|||Before Marriage = 4-5 times a night





After Marriage = 4-5 times per quarter annum!





there is a moral in that somewhere!|||What I used to do all night, takes me all night to do. I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was. I can still make my lady yodel 2 - 3 times a week.|||Im too young and am yet to have sex but its usually only once a night buddy, your too exhausted and just go to sleep after it.|||a young fit man should be able to rise to the occasion at least 5 times a night at the beginning of a relationship|||I'm not sure why you want to know but I'll be honest. I'm waiting until I get married so I have intercourse an average of zero times in a night. I'm not even 18 yet so I have some time to wait.|||Married 17years... What is intercourse ??!?!?|||My partner and I usually make love once to twice a week. We've been together for just over 4 years now.|||Chance would be a fine thing most nights.|||2 or 3|||hey dude i know what u mean i may not be married but once that rings on her the pussy train has gone to fast to dead stop|||all night long|||A lot|||Once or twice if im lucky,a year!


And that only takes a few seconds.


God my gf is so lucky.lol|||ones or twice|||What? In Iraq? You're joking, right........|||maybe once or twice

No comments:

Post a Comment